Product highlights for the 2018-2021 ROUSH Mustang Phase 1 to Phase 2 Supercharger Upgrade Kit - 750HP:
- Upgrades power output to 750 horsepower/670 lb-ft of torque
- 50-state legal
- Fits 2018-2021 Mustang GT 5.0L V8
- Compatible with both automatic and manual transmissions
- Utilizes Eaton’s TVS R2650 technology in the Phase 1 kit for increased power output throughout the RPM band
- New, larger full-face low temperature radiator improves cooling capacity
- Calibration optimized for 93 octane fuel, compatible with premium fuel
- 3-year/36,000-mile limited ROUSH powertrain warranty included
- Includes all necessary installation hardware
- Does NOT fit the Mustang Bullitt
- Note: Not compatible with Ford Mustang 5.0L equipped to meet Euro 6.2 emission standards.
(Euro 6.2 dictates the use of particulate filters which are not compatible with the Roush Supercharger system)
The ROUSH Mustang Phase 1 to Phase 2 Supercharger Upgrade Kit builds on the enhanced performance of the Phase 1 supercharger system by adding more power to the V8 5.0L Ford Mustang GT - boosting horsepower to 750 - an astounding increase of 290 horsepower over stock and an additional 50 horsepower and 60 pound-feet of torque over the Phase 1.
The upgrade kit includes a high-capacity low temperature radiator and upgraded ROUSH calibration, which provide increased cooling capability and work with Eaton’s TVS R2650 technology for greater power output. The larger LTR and optimized calibration work in harmony to improve cooling and optimize performance, giving drivers extra laps at the track.
This system is compatible with both manual and automatic transmissions and is optimized for 93-octane fuel. The upgrade kit comes with all necessary hardware for installation, and your upgraded Phase 2 calibration can be downloaded to your ECU in minutes.
The Phase 2 Supercharger delivers more power, unparalleled performance, versatility, and reliability on and off the track. At ROUSH Performance, we believe in offering even more. ROUSH ensures every 2018-2020 Phase 2 Supercharger offers peace of mind with our 3-year/36,000-mile ROUSH limited powertrain warranty.
NOTE: Your ROUSH-supercharged vehicle may already be equipped with our new LTR. Here’s how you can tell:
- The new LTR part number is 1318-8K229-BA, and the unit is thicker than the outgoing LTR.
- The new LTR will have a threaded plug on the bottom left (passenger) side of the unit.
If you confirm that your vehicle is equipped with our new LTR, please call 1-800-59-ROUSH to purchase a calibration only.
Locate your nearest authorized ROUSH parts dealer
50-State emissions-legal on 2018-2021 Mustangs (CARB E.O. #D-418-41).
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
**2021 Model year is not yet supported / available for vehicles sold outside of the North American market. Product currently does not support stage 6 emissions.**