PLEASE NOTE: Due to tremendous demand, your order is likely to be delayed up to 4-8 weeks. We are doing everything we can to reduce this time. Sorry for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience.
Product highlights for the 2018-2021 Mustang 5.0L V8 ROUSH Active Exhaust Kit:
- Fits 2018-2021 Mustang 5.0L V8 GT - Convertible and Fastback
- OE-quality engineering and construction for long life
- Forged From Corrosion-resistant 304 stainless steel
- Dual high-flow mufflers
- 4-inch 304 Stainless Steel tips
- Full mandrel bending
- Uses OEM hangers and mounting points
- No welding required
- Touring, Sport, Track, and Custom settings for 4 exhaust "systems" out of the box
- Custom programming feature through included WiFi OBD2 interface to ROUSH Apple iOS application
- Allows nearly infinite exhaust tone configurations. "Map" and build your own exhaust note!
- Brushed aluminum console-mounted 4-mode selector switch
- Convenient plug-and-play installation
- Includes all necessary wiring, modules, hardware, and instructions
Take control of your Mustang’s exhaust note, and enjoy that V8 rumble any way you desire.
With dual high-flow mufflers, corrosion-resistant T-304 stainless steel and high-flow mandrel bends, our patented ROUSH Active Exhaust system uses electronically controlled valves to control your exhaust note and make your Mustang stand out from the crowd. The included console-mounted selector switch has a brushed aluminum finish, and seamlessly switches between four different preset and custom modes. Our Active Exhaust application for iOS allows you to create your own sound profile for custom mode.
Download the ROUSH Active Exhaust App for iOS
Download instructions for the Active Exhaust app
The ROUSH Active Exhaust system features four modes: TOURING, SPORT, TRACK, and CUSTOM.
TOURING mode with the exhaust valves closed all the way, keeps the exhaust volume at a neighbor-friendly note.
SPORT mode is quiet during normal driving conditions and more aggressive under acceleration. Accelerator position and vehicle speed are used to determine valve position for a more aggressive sound.
TRACK mode keeps the exhaust valves fully open with no restriction to the raw sound of your Mustang. This mode is not legal for street use and is intended for track use only.
CUSTOM mode gives you the power to create a custom sound map with our iOS application, personalizing the exhaust tone to fit your lifestyle. The ROUSH Active Exhaust app gives you full control over valve position based on rpm, vehicle speed, and accelerator position.WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Time||4 hours and 30 minutes|
|Instruction URL||Download Instruction Manual|